Re: holdsworthian delaze

Jeff wrote:

>So Jon, Have you tried the series/parallel configuration of delay's. I
wish
>I could because I dig the modulation he get's from them.

Only at Allan's house. It would be, um, impossible to recreate his set-up
without considerable scavenging of the used delay market. Not something
that appeals to me right now.

Besides which: I have no particular interest in sounding like Allan. I'd
far rather listen to the man than try to emulate his playing. Our attempt
to recreate the sound on the PCM 80 was for his purposes: he'd like to lose
the massive rack he has to cart around everywhere he goes...

Later,
Jon Durant