Philly area folk.....

hey all...

really relevant only to Philly area loopers and prog heads esp.

I was interviewed for this weeks issue of "Philadelphia Weekly" - one of
the free papers... it's an article about the state of progressive music,
etc, Gary Davis and Adam Levin , i tried to get a plug in for ya, since my
portion of the interview focussed on the 'net and it's capacity to help all
us undergound weirdos.... also in the interview were Bill Bruford and i
believe, Stanley Clarke....

So, if you're not already fed up with my opinions already, you can read 'em
in this week's paper!!!

andre'