Re: drum machines and looping

Heh,
 I plead guilty!I use the HR-16 as the* brain*in my setup.I have an 8x8
Ensonic
midi mixer and I run all the midi  ins and outs of  my Jamman,old Yamaha
seqencer,
keyboard,etc. and a Roland TR-626 drum machine that I use for its ability
to put out
+5 v. pulse when you program a click.This I use to control my Digitech 7.6
+which can

 be run on control voltage.I can get 2  or more bars going depending on
tempo.
  The Jamguy is totally different.Your right about the ability to master or
slave,however
 it always seems stiff to me and I get glitches frequently when used like
this.Either way.
  If the tap tempo echo section had a hold I would use that.It's not midi
though!
When the Jammer is in midi sync you have no control via tapping.
 I am very interested in anybody else's take on this.

 Jeff