Bye for now...

Hi,

I've been on LD for a while now, and IMHO, it's the most civilized mailing
list I have had the chance of being on.  Unfortunately, my production
schedule
has turned me into deadwood.  I only have time to lurk, and even that
requires
time I do not have at the moment.  I am unsubscribing for the time being,
hoping to be with you fine people again in the near future.

Thanks to all and to Kim, for making my stay pleasurable and informative.

Cheers,

D 4 V 1 D    K R 1 5 T 1 4 N

http://www.alien8recordings.com
http://www.urbansounds.com/home/studio/us_instudio.html