Re: DOD Dimension 12 review

I think that the older DOD delays have better features than this one for
looping. For example, being able to tune the captured loop. I rely on the
Jam-Man tempo LED quite a bit in solo performance. Synching to MIDI is not
possible in the DOD, and no tempo LED compounds the problems in a 12 second
loop.

Just my opinion.

I think that this list could be a great resource for any company developing
a looper or delay. It's too bad that DOD will probably drop the product due
to "lack of interest in looping", when it really only needs more
development.