Re: DOD Dimension 12 review

>JUST ANOTHER VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN DOD PRODUCTS AGAIN..

Hi!  Your Caps Lock button's been left on!

>i'LL BE HONESTÊ AND SAY i'VE NEVER LIKED A SINGLE THING THIS COMPANYÊ HAS
>PRODUCED, ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THEIR STINKING STO,MP PEDALS...Ê UTTER
>CRAPPOLA
>AIMED AT DESTROYING MUSICAL CREATIVITY VIA THE CONSUMER MARKET....ÊÊ UTTER
>CRAPPOLA.

Hell, they're cheap.... besides, I swear by (not at, by) my DOD analogue
delay from waaay back.  I don't know why, but it just does gorgeous things
to guitar tone.  I'd greatly miss it if it...went.  Yer pays yer money, and
if yer've not much money then DOD are as good as any - unless you've some
suggestions of any companies I've overlooked.

>MUCH RATHER HAVE AN EMU SAMPLER AND SEQUENCER...

....at several thousand dollars, no?

Michael