Re: Looper CD Vol 2 Update

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Finley Sound Design wrote:

> Just wanted to let everyone know that the Looper CD Vol 2 web page has
>been
> updated (including complete track listing).  We except the CD to be
> available for mass consumption mid-June.  Stay tuned!

I hate to be a newbie but what ever happened to the looper CD#1. I was on
the list years ago and sent email a couple times to the guy running it and
then never heard another thing. Was it ever completed?  If so does anyone
have a copy?

Sorry if this is old news but I didn't see anyhting about it on the
pages...

thanks for any info.

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.