3rd cd project

Greetings all;
After Doug's chain yanking, thought I should reply.  thanks Doug.
To date the project has received numerous submissions, some of which may
not
be up to the quality of the others.  So, I have been trying to determine
what
to do with those submissions in a positive way such that we encourage folks
rather than discourage them.

Secondly, my job has been yanking my chain as well.  FYI, I am a network
engineer for IBM here in Rochester, Mn. (enough said).

Thirdly, I have been absolutely astounded by some of the submissions.
1)Stefan Keller - flutist extrodinaire.  Can't help but to compare to Ian
Anderson although the genre comes no-where close.  Stefan's understanding
of
the Flute is outstanding.

The first submission: A light hearted piece that dances around.  From
single
notes to harmonic accompniament and then on to, a slightly disharmonic fade
out.  Very interesting.  Its name Fool Moon is descriptive of the piece.

The second piece:A chromatic scalar piece with background loops
interweaving
its own harmonies.  This piece is aptly named Crazy Queen.

Trace Four (Flute Only):  Starts out with a bongo like drum drone.
Reminisent
of a very determined walk somewhere or perhaps an insesant rain.  Mid piece
hears flute echos which build up to a out-front flute piece traversing
chromatic scales until the melody finds its way for a brief time until the
bongo like sounds fade the piece.

2)Doug Wyatt, love that out in space feel, the sound of electric guitar in
bowed manner.  Doug submitted two tracks.  Very esoteric while being very
captivating at the same time.  This first submission would be very much a
must-have for planetariums across the country showing how the universe and
or
other orb was created.  The piece gives birth to rhymics in the Mixilodian
mode of happiness, spontinaity.  Very pleasant piece, from relative
disorder,
then on to order,  it ends with a look back.

The second submission: Starts in a primordial stew, with sinister intent,
but
not overbearing a communications with one's self.  Mid song- There is a
meeting with another sinister entity of which communication carries on
until
both are very much enjoying their sinister happening, when at once, there
appears a modal change which ends in a look back to peacefulness.

The Thrid submission: Atonal bell-like harmonies and chord substitutions
(jazz
feel) with a solid rhythm, exudes, at times an Eastern feel, with resolve
major chordal structures.  Slight hesitations, additional melody, and
finally
the resolve at the end of the piece after a very prolonged search for the
final note,  ahhhh, not dead yet, the piece ressurrects itself with a
little
more clamity (very humerous part) an industrial revival.

That's all for now, work continues on the project albeit slow.  I have
begun
work with  a studio engineer on the mix down stage.  Although, we have not,
due to my work schedule been able to meet in person yet.

Regards;
 <A HREF="mailto:anet@aol.com  (John Peters)">John Peters</A>
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/anet/3rdcd.html">3rd CD Project Page</A>

P.S.  Thanks for the patience,  good things take time and we will ensure
this
project is top notch.  Adios for now.