Re: MIDI Looping Control

93

---Cummings <r_t_cummings@csi.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to convert MIDI note messages from a MIDI
device (drum
> pads) to MIDI program change messages for the Jamman?

I am unaware of any device that will do this.  Get a cheap
sequencer (MMT-8) and use it for the prog changes -
conversely, get a midi foot pedal to send prog changes. If
you are just looking for tempo match, JM should sync right
out of the box with any midi tempo generating device (such
as a drum machine).

93

Rev. D'Goat

===