Loops, jungle, real-time mix, Doubt-Goat

>Sounds interesting.  Though I would be most interested in
>hearing about people who live loop with da jungle beat.

I'm not sure if Dr. Freecloud's work is with jungle, but I have been told
he's pretty good.  Worldwide, Q-bert is recognized as the best DJ, I think
he does a bit of everything, the important point on these two is that
Net-searches will probably warrant you some information on either.  I do
not have time to go out and find information so I usually rely on
second-hand:  read armchair philosopher.  Jungle/Breakbeat rants can be
found at:

http://www.synthzone.com/msg/szboard.html