Vortex for Sale! woohoo!

hello everyone,

I've found that my style of looping has solidified somewhat....right now,
I'm using my JamMan with great results on my upright bass in my jazz
quartet, and my vortex will never really sneak into the rig, I'm sure.  So,
all regrets aside, I've decided to sell the vortex to help buy one of those
groovy Barbara in-bridge transducers.

Anyway, The vortex (with one lexicon footcontroler and power supply, no box
or manual) will go to the first person who emails me for $270 including COD
shipping. If I don't get a response by the end of the week, i'm going to
open it up to harmony-central.com and rec.m.m.marketplace.

Thanks,
Ryan

--
     "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
            from mediocre minds."     -Albert Einstein