Re: cd projects

Right now there are actually 3 different cd projects in progress by members
of Looper's Delight! I believe the second LD volume is nearest to
completion, and is actually a two cd set. Last I heard it was on its way
back from mastering. Can't wait to hear it! The first cd is supposedly
done, but we've been waiting a long time for that one, sadly. (anyone heard
from Ray since the last report?) The 3rd project is revving up. If you guys
want to start up project #4, by all means go for it!

kim