Gone Bananas?

Hello,

Does anyone here know what is going on at Bananas At Large? I was in
contact with Rick Elswit (via his private email) a while ago. And then I
told him I wanted to order the 'plex and since then he hasn't answered me
(though he said earlier that they would be willing to ship me one). I also
tried bananas@bananas.com but I get no response. Is it just me they are
ignoring or?

Does anyone know any other stores in the US who would be willing to ship an
Echoplex to Europe? Addresses?

Thanks,
Mattias "Getting desperate for that 'plex" Ribbing (Sweden)