Re[2]: web music

     Leo/Jeff et al

     This might be of interest:

     "A Hip Hop Central Special Edition - Creating Real Audio files"
     <http://rkincorporated.simplenet.com/hiphop/howtoreal.htm>

     Not having access to Windows 95 or NT, I've no personal experience of
     using/setting-up RA material. So - I can't really comment on the
     accuracy or otherwise of this site, but it seems like a reasonable
     enough sort of tutorial, and it does contain direct links to the RA
     Encoder, CoolEdit and a couple of other tools which may be of use.

     Hope it helps

     David
     <subnet.virtual-pc.com/~or387751>