RE: DJ loopage/shortwave addendum

RTTY--radioteletype is another weird one that will provide hours of clean
mind-numbing fun . . .  bleps and blops

I also like to listen to the many fundamentalist Christian (ours) and
Islamic(theirs) for really great phrases and timbres (Eno loved 'em too)

crackle on  Tom

OOPS    almost forgot the TECH looping stuff--transcribed into a Yamaha SU
10--beefed up with a few loops and yowls from a Texas Instruments Speak and
Spell--then pumped thru RDS 8000/Jamman combo to stretch and flanged with a
vintage Ross black face  ;)

>At 08:17 PM 6/2/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>I totally dig this.  I used to have a shortwave radio when I was a kid
>and
could listen for hours to the noises.  I also heard those people (in the
60s) slowly pronouncing these weird monosyllables for long periods of time.
I'll look for those URLs.  Thanks!

SNIP
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net