Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V98 #1

At 12:16 AM -0700 6/7/98, Adam Levin wrote:
>Hey Kim,
>
>Any idea why I'm now getting the digest in addition to the (personally
>preferred) regular bounce mode messages?

You're getting the digest because......the digest version is finally
working again!!!!

That's right, after 8 weeks of getting nowhere with the idiots at slip.net,
I moved the whole shebang to a new ISP (they are called Alabanza). The new
place appears to have their shit together, so the digest now works!

As far as how you managed to get on both lists, I have no idea. If you want
to unsubscribe from the digest version, send email with the word
"subscribe" in the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com

Or, if you want to subscribe to the digest, do the same thing but with
"subscribe" in the subject and body.

You might want to wait a couple days to do it, actually, because the new
location for annihilist.com has not quite propagated to every domain name
server on the internet. So if your DNS hasn't switched yet, you might end
up subscribing/unsubscribing to the old non-functional digest on the old
non-functional ISP.

kim