Re: jp-1 inside EDP

At 01:25 PM 6/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Kim,
>
>I wrote you personally asking the following questions, but I guess you
>didn't get the email.

yes, I got your mail, but haven't had time to reply. Same goes for any of
the other 30 people who sent me mail in the last few days and haven't heard
from me. sorry, I'll get to it eventually......I hope......

>What is the purpose of the jumper JP-1 that is
>inside the EDP?

It has no purpose. It was used in development and disabled later. Doesn't
make any difference if the jumper is installed or not.

kim