Re: computer progs

One program I've been trying to do something with on windows 95 is
Multiquence, by the makers of Goldwave.  it's basically a virtual mixer,
like acid, though not as flexible, easy to use, or expensive ($30 as
opposed to $400).  i've been trying creating a loop with hammerhead
or sampling, and then telling Multiquence to loop a number of times.  then
one can add whatever other loops he wants to.

i've built a really nice collaboration between sylvian, fripp, and lamb
as a background loop (for spoken text or something).  it's a nice program.
only problem is if you change the volume for one interation of the loop,
that volume change is copied for every iteration.  definitely a place
where acid is superior.

   "So you thought that your bolts and your locks would keep me out.
    You should have known better after all this time.
    You're going to pay in blood for all your vicious slander....
    Let the blood flow." -- Fish -O- http://www.afn.org/~afn39111/