Re: angry reply :-) Buzz Feiten tuning system.

ok, momentarily violating my self-imposed moratorium on off-topic guitar
discussions:

>>But Buzz is definitly getting a buzz.
>
>The only place I've read it is in Electronic Musician, and
>the article there does not sound like journalism, but more
>like a press release.  I dunno about the other articles on
>it, but the tone of that article made me very skeptical.

This fret thing is actually not a new idea. There are a number of guitar
manufacturers who have been doing this sort of adjusted fret placement for
many years, long before this fellow showed up. So I think you are right to
be a bit suspicious of the guy with all the press releases. Maybe his way
is a little better, I don't know, but it's not like nobody ever thought of
this before. I've seen this discussed at great length on some
guitar-centric lists, which is probably where you ought to go for more
informed opinions.

Welcome to the Music Industry. Do not worry, we will never lie to you. As
long as you do as we say, you will be happy.

kim