SV: SV: OT intonation

yo Lance , I`m afraid I haven`t seen your Buzz-posts.
I apologize , and Will  go back and check em out myself.
(or if it wouldn`t be too much bother , you could send them to me
off-list?)

I recently tried a Washburn with the buzz system . Sadly ,the
store hadn`t bothered to intonate the guitar and it was very out of tune
to begin with.
I know I shouldn`t expect much from music stores but this was very
disapointing.
As was the price tag;  well into the Tom Anderson/Paul Reed Smith
range.......
Makes me wonder if inclusion of the system will make all the guitars
expensive.

Yours , Thomas