RE: PANIC! Echoplex freaks out

>Can anybody recommend a specific brand/model of memory that they have not
>any problems with?

FWIW, I bought my memory upgrade from The Chip Merchant (800)808-CHIP in
San
Diego, and have not had any problems. I am not sure which brand the use,
but
Chip Merchant has a good rep and I have never had any problems from them.
Just
tell them you are "upgrading an old Mac II" (some vendors have tried to
charge
extra if the SIMMS are for "music" applications!!). As far as I know, they
don't even make 30-pin SIMMS slower than 80-90 ns anymore.

Marshall