Re: PANIC! Echoplex freaks out

Hello Loopers,

I  received my new 'plex just  this weekend and immediately upgraded to 16
megs.  I have experienced all the same problems that Mattias has had and
more.
This evening I switched the SIMMs back to the original four 1Meg SIMMs
that came
with the unit and now it is working perfectly.  It seems logical to assume
that
the problem is with the memory.  My question is what the next step? Return
the
four 4Meg SIMMs and ask for different ones?  Return the plex to Oberheim?
Any
advise would be greatly appreciated.

Marc Roche

Govinda's Music