Re: If you want to pick on Peavey, you'll have to get through me first...

>Why does everybody trash on Peavey so damn much?

I still use my first amp - a Peavey Audition Plus from about 1987 - a lot.
It's only 20W which is useful when playing at home or with a violinist I
occasionally gig with.

However it is kind of embarrasing since it *is* my first amp.  I kinda feel
I should be on something with a bit more kudos - a Boogie, or a valve
Fender at least.  One of those valve tweed Peaveys'd be OK I suppose, but
one worries about using a beginner's amp in case people think you ARE a
beginner...

Michael

 Dr. Michael P. Hughes, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK G12 8QQ
     Mr. Griff raised his stunted barber's pole. "And where do
         you think you are going with your old black bag?"
       Grandpa said: "I am going to Llangadock to be buried"
       "But you aren't dead yet, Dai Thomas"  -Dylan Thomas
 www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft               m.hughes@elec.gla.ac.uk