Re: AHHHRRRGGHH! (again)and again :(

After the resoldering of the electrolitic cap on my plex 1

yesterday something identical happend on my plex Nb2 this time a push on
every IC socket cured the problem

2 plexes 2 hardware problems for a 3 month use ( only home use for now)

I'll have to rebuild my confidence for a while before daring to use
those in stage conditions....

Claude

--
Please correct the reply address by deleting this "----"