Klein Electric Site (setting the record straight)

OK, as a means of setting the record straight and putting for factual,
correct information, there is now a site for Klein Electric Guitars (not
to be confused with Steve Klein and his acoustic guitars and retail
store). It can be found at:

http://www.annihilist.com/klein/index.html

There's lots of pics of Klein electric guitars currently in production,
the lovely Klein Electric Bass, a nice profile of Klein player/loopist
Bill Frisell, and contact info where you can actually get one, (rather
than for the guy who originally designed it, but doesn't have anything to
do with the current design or production of said instruments).

As you can probably guess from the URL above,  Kim has been kind enough
to host the site until Lorenzo can get his own domain together. I did the
bulk of the site design, so you can yell at me if you don't like it
(read, don't harass Kim about it) and it will be updated with more info,
other profiles soon. Watch for a piece on Mick Goodrick coming soon.

Hopefully, this will cause all debate on the issue to end.

Thanks,
Jon Durant