Fw: SCOPE DSP Card

I SENT OFF FOR SOME MORE INFO YESTERDAY REGARDING THE SCOPE SYSTEM (I WAS
INTERESTED IN THE SEPERATE CONTROLLER METHOD UNTIL I SAW THE PRICE!).
HERE'S WHAT THEY SAID:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your interest in CreamWare's SCOPE DSP Platform!

SCOPE will be shipping for the PC in October, for the Mac in Nov/Dec.  MSRP
- $6500US  for the complete hardware and software (incl. the development
tools that allow you to create your own SCOPE "devices" - synths, effects
processors, & mixers, as well as the ability to fully customize the user
interface for any SCOPE device).

CreamWare's control surface for SCOPE features a 3-octave keyboard, a
number of user configurable buttons and knobs which can be tied to SCOPE
devices for realtime control and automation, as well as a full color LCD
touch screen allowing you to control extra modules (in addition to any
modules displayed on the host computer).  Estimated MSRP - $5000US.

SCOPE will also interface with existing midi controllers, so you can
customize a controller configuration that best suits your needs.

Stay tuned for further news on SCOPE as the release draws nearer.  We'll be
announcing additional hardware specs and options, as well as the names of
the 3rd party developers already working on plug-ins for the platform.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us

Best Regards,

Russell Less
CreamWare US Inc.
email: russell@creamware.com
ph: 604-527-9924
fax: 604-527-9934

PS - SCOPE is a "beast" indeed ;-)  Germany has announced that the hardware
will be significantly more powerful than initially anticipated, with 2.7
GigaFLOPS onboard even before any DSP expansion is added.  This is roughly
equivalent to having 10 P300s exclusively for floating point audio
processing.  For further details see the press release section of our
website at www.creamware.com