Re: y'all still out there

>any jazz looping going on?

i will admit up front that i am little more than a hack when it comes to
traditional jazz.  that said, the first sessions i played using my (then)
new jamman a couple of years ago was as part of a trio with two of the most
fantastic jazz musicians i've ever heard.  i was doing guitar
weirdness/loopage, there was a sax player named Matt Roy and a pianist
named Dylan Bolles.  we have several hours of tape of us playing out
(sometimes WAY out) that will be cut up and used on various things in the
future.

 M   a   r    k         C   h  r   i   s   t   e   n   s   e   n
 Cramped  Quarters  Studio / Jasperpottamus  Music
 i  n  t  e  r  n  e  t :         murkie@middlebury.edu
 http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html