Re: Looking for Stereo Analog delay

The Lexicon MPX 100 "Delay, Echo" programs allow you to select either
"Delays" or "Echoes", by which they mean either digitally clean or
warmed-up (filtered, I assume) repeats.  Of course it's not true analog,
but I find it to be very effective.  Also, at about $220 you get lots, lots
more than delays....

David Myers