RE: Looking for Stereo Analog delay

That reminds me -- the EH Memory Man had awesome stereo outs, but a very
short delay by any comparison.  I think it was just 250 ms.  It produced
the same effect as those "spacious" circuits found on some stereos, or in
that Q system of sound out of England.  I loved setting it up at the very
end of the row of effects pedals, and it would truly rock.

I think EH is putting all those boxes out again.  Check it out.