Looping Tonight

Do check out Adam Levins' Dark Aether Project at the Cafe Tattoo in
Baltimore tonight. I saw them las tweek at Phantasmagoria and they were
great. Adam laid down this very intenese scary loop at one point htat made
the entire club shuut up and listen...Very spooky....I was waiting for
Fripp to jump out of the rack...

And now I hear Adam has a new G-Force to add to his arsenal....

Chiang Mai here I come....
Patrick

Now Available:
                       FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

A guitar-synth looping duo of dark illbience and dreamy ambience. Shockwave
audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                             www.fingerpaint.net