Re: Straight, no looper.

Andreas wrote...
>'jazz', although being a beautiful and originally very down-to-earth
>music,
>consists of some parameters that lend itself to academic teaching and
>therefore are being taught over and overandover by people that are more
>teachers than musicians. They want you to think that this is difficult -
>don't believe them!... <snip>

Thanks for the kind support Andreas! I'm very wary of anyone I've just met
trying to tell me how to "get back to the basics and really do this
right!" I'm
just to damn bullheaded.

I *do* like the idea of becoming more proficient at getting around better
on
conventional changes, but my own weird technique somehow goes sideways
through
nearly *any* changes quite nicely. Although with it's own distinctive
exposed
nerve endings! 8->

I'll find a way to destroy jazz someday! Till then... I'll keep making my
own
noise.

The looper really *is* an incredible practice tool!

Cheers,
Miko