Echoplex???

I am looking to buy an Oberheim Echoplex fully loaded with memory,
footswitch and latest LoopIII V. 5 software.

I am living in Montreal. I have made deposit to music stores like Steeve,
Italmelodie etc· I have waited for months to finally get a no answer, we
cannot get any Oberheim Echoplex and take your money back! ·

Is there a way to get my hand on such a unit?

Is Oberheim still making those units?

Who is reseller for it?

I heard that it was now out of the market and impossible to get anymore
service for it, is that true?

I come it is still advertize on the Net if it is impossible to buy?

Thanks in advance,

Claude Lassonde
2325, boulevard Keller
Saint-Laurent (QuŽbec)