New Herb project (involves looping)

Hellow,

I found this on www.artist-shop.com, it sure sound interesting.

"To be released at the end of July!

Attention Deficit/Attention Deficit ....CD $13.99

Alex Skolnick: electric and acoustic guitars
Tim "Herb" Alexander: drums and percussion
Michael Manring: four, six and ten string basses, loops

Call it mad scientist rock, or call it simply mad. Whatever it is,
Attention Deficit have entered the lab and blown it up, reaching right into
the atom heart mother of improvisational mondo rock, combining their
trinity of disparate elements, and letting new sonic monsters find life.Ê
The record born is an exotic amalgam of bass, guitar and drums, a necessary
far-flung exploration that sprung naturally and spontaneously from the
collective mindmeld of three diverse and divergent talents, guitarist Alex
Skolnick, drummer Tim ãHerbä Alexander, and bassist Michael Manring."