Re: Stupid Looping Questions... and $0.02

Merzbow is way cool. His music for Bondage is splendid, tedious, profane (
in its
raw and nothing else other than noise approach ). I typically shy away
from such
stuff "avant noisey stuff " cause it usually sounds the same but something
was
happening in a big way with Merzbow.

Anyone have any clue as to what types of equip. Merzbow used ?? Like is
doin
everything from a sampler or is he actually playing that industrial
sounding
clangs and clings & is there a technique to his stuff ???
I cant find any Merzbow stuff in record shops either. Good stuff  tho.

Regards,
JP