Re: New Herb project (involves looping)

And then, Mattias wrote:

>The record born is an exotic amalgam of bass, guitar and drums, a
>necessary
>far-flung exploration that sprung naturally and spontaneously from the
>collective mindmeld of three diverse and divergent talents, guitarist Alex
>Skolnick, drummer Tim ãHerbä Alexander, and bassist Michael Manring."

So: another record not to miss, then, will be "The Book Of Flame," the
long-awaited new Michael Manring CD. Tim plays on several cuts, and
Michael has put together his finest, most outrageous, most compelling,
whatever, CD. Yeah, I'm biased, but nevertheless it did get Mr. Torn to
gush a bit as well when he mastered it.  "The Book of Flame" will be
released in September on Alchemy Records.

Later,
Jon Durant