Re: Re: (Gear-only) Volume pedals???

In a message dated 7/29/98 7:36:25 PM, Bill wrote:

>I have a (bargain-basement) Boss stereo volume pedal*, and it cuts signal
>off
>all the way... maybe you HAVE gotten all the duds!!
>
>(* it's the blue and black one, plastic, no power - if I had it out
>instead
of
>packed away, I'd give you a model number!)
I've got one of these and it IS the quietest one I have...but not totally.
have it connected to the ins of stereo looping delay, and when it's backed
off
completely, there is still a slight feed to the delay which accumulates
noisily after several minutes of playing over the supposedly "held" delay.
When the looper is actually in "hold" mode, this doesn't happen, but this
is a
much less versatile mode for what I do...
I wonder if your pedal is truly any quieter?
Thanks!
 David