Re: hello

<< i have a question regarding this device, and i would appreciate
        any help i can get. i opened up my jamman and looked inside, to
check
        the memory. all of the slots are full, so i am assuming that it
        is maxed out.>>

I've got a maxed out Jammie myself--here's how it works: you need to
replace
the 4 ZIP-ICs that are in there with 4 1MegX4bit ZIP-ICs. You just swap out
the current chips for new ones. I can't remember if they are supposed to be
static or page ICs, or what speed they should be. This info might be on the
Loopers Delight website, check that out.

I, like an IDIOT, bought mine from Lexicon, and thus got RIPPED OFF (I
think I
payed about $175 for the upgrade). You can get them much cheaper through
other
suppliers, although I can't tell you who. People on this list know, perhaps
someone would be kind enough to post a cheap, reliable source for JamMan
memory.

Happy Jammin',

Drew