Re: Processors: TC Electronics G-Force

Paolo,

1. you can't process the two channels independently, although there is a
lot of flexibility in the routing.

2. the FireWorx is slightly different in that it has some more features and
sounds geared towards remix situations (e.g. a ringmodulator, a digital
patchpoint freely assignable within your given layout of effects etc.)
while the G-Force is more guitar/bass-oriented (though I wouldn't mind the
ring...).

I mostly enjoy the sonic quality and the controller thing, where my pedal
can be a volume pedal, an EQ on/off, a whammy , wha etc. etc. in each
preset individually all with just one thing on the floor. Even more
pleasing since I found out last year that the Ernie Ball pedals I've been
using for ages (and sort of took for granted, never checked them) in fact
DO affect the signal/treble response slightly but noticeably. Then again
placing the volume swell behind the preamp isn't the most natural solution
when working with different stages of saturation...