Re: The accepted (woops!) definition of art.

Excuse my spell check.  I, of course, meant "accepted" not "excepted
theory of art.

I also didn't formulate this theory, I've only studied art theory
extensively
and found this to be the best way to separate what I do from, as Tom Attix
cited, someone who makes "really good french fries."

Tom wrote:

>I presume you mean "accepted", in which case, just call me old fashioned.
>That's gotta be the stupidest definition of art I've ever read. What about
>murals or great architecture or really good french fries? Art is where you
>find it, if you're a great artist you'll find it everywhere.

I will counter and say that art is not where you find it.  Inspiration is
where you find it.  Because you find art in a closet, the closet is not
art.

Mark.