Torn acid loops

Hi guys

I think this could be interesting:

Madison, WI - Sonic Foundry (AMEX:SFO) introduces seven new loop libraries
in their Loops for ACID series. The libraries: Street Beats by poogie bell,
Signals I and II Analog Synth Dance Loops, and Funky xtreams I and II,
Syntonic Generator, and Pandora's Toolbox were created by leading sound
designers and optimized to take advantage of ACID's time stretching
capabilities. ACID is Sonic Foundry's loop-based music creation software.
The loop libraries are original and license free.

Pandora's Toolbox

A collection of unusal sounds from the master of loops, David Torn. If you
need to add a creepy or weird element to your project, look no further.

ciao
leo