RE: Echoplex in Belgium? 2nd try

To people who have questions about the Echoplex, here is the story.

We are shipping the Echoplex from Nashville to many US dealers. We
shipped
50 units on Friday alone!
The unit is not yet CE approved and so is not being shipped to the EEC.
We
have quite few dealers in Canada but regularly ship to Long and McQuade
up
there.  We expect to have CE approval by the end of September.

Our largest dealers are Musicians Friend out of Seattle, Bananas at
Large
out of San Francisco, Thoroughbred Music out of Florida and Sam Ash out
of
New York.  As of Friday we have no unfulfilled backorders in our system
for
Echoplexes.

We are ramping up production but I must stress the fact that we have no
unfulfilled orders in our system.

If you need to get in touch with Oberheim, contact us at our customer
service address:

obie@gibson.com
This is the Oberheim Customer Support e-mail.

or from the US call toll free at
(877) OBERHEIM