Re: Re[2]: Boomerang/EDP different layout

Mike wrote:

>     I'm getting tired of all yoose musician's believing that all of
>these
>     tools should be designed just for you!
>
>     What about us non-musicians and audience members? I want super large
>     LCD readouts so I can read along and stay up to speed wit wutsup in
>     your rig... Talk about musician-centric...
>
>     -mb

Mike raises an interesting point. We`ve all been terribly impressed with
the flashing
racktuners that lights up at every note. I love that. How about a a big
display that
tells us what cord is being played , or where the guitarist stole that
lick.
You could call it "The LickDetector" and market it as "the Originality
I can already hear guitarist go. "yeah man , I scored tops on the
LickDetector test. Only a coupla Hendrix licks snuck in , but they were
all impressed........"

Yours , Thomas