Re: FW: Musicians/Floor Cleaners, and unwilling suscribers

At 11:15 AM -0700 8/11/98, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:
>I admit it's beginning to get a bit much for even me...  What's the
>problem
>with the newsletter software?  Now *I* get complaints because of it, as
>below.

[....]
>> ======== Fwd by: Jerry Bolduc ========
>> please stop sending me e-mails! This is my place of businees
>> and i do not
>> have the time to read these

no software problem here, this guy was legitamtely subscribed to the list.
He either did it himself without understanding what he was doing or without
comprehending what a mailing list is, or somebody else used his account to
subscribe, either ignorantly or maliciously. All those things have happened
here in the past, providing much amusement. Purely human, non-technical
problem.....

kim