Re: New Problem With PC Sound

OK... This morning before I read your email, I tested out the status of
sound
quality on the INPUT side... I have a few pieces of equiptment (keyboard,
DJ
setup w\mixer, drum machine, and separate turntable for taking samples) all
going into a stereo mixer... which I have going out to a TEAC Stereo
Graphic
Equalizer (EQA-20).. which I obviously use to equalize the sound going into
the computer... now, this sounds GREAT!!! I have the equalizer going into
the
MICROPHONE jack of my soundcard... I'm going to try what you said also...