Re: Guitar Effects (non-looping content)

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:00:25 -0500 "Liebig, Steuart A."
<LiebigSA@Maritz.com> writes:

>> 1) Ring Modulation, natch.  Maybe the only one produced right now is
>made
>> by Black Cat, I think something of a Maestro ring modulator
>emulation.
>>
>       Colorsound makes one too (reissue?)

The BOSS GT-5 has a ring modulator on it too, and an "intelligent mode"
that shifts the final sound back to the pitch you played.  It's a floor
multi-effects unit if you didn't know, one of the higher-end ones.  It's
very very good for making weird digital noises.  It has just about every
effect in there, and you can put them in any order.  And at the extremes
of the parameter ranges, it produces some very wacky sounds.  It also has
a "virtual" expression pedal which is basically an LFO modulator.

Andy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]