Re: Guitar Effects (non looping content)

Just got into work, checked my e-mail, and found I was bombarded with
advice
about effects!

Jeff, I would love to get hold of "RED", but live in the UK - is this a
problem for you? (reply off-list if you like)

This is probably a stupid question: Vortex, E-bow and lovetone MeatBall -
are these stomp boxes, rack mounts or what?  Any ideas how much they are
here in the UK?

Many thanks to all for your advice, I'll be giving everything a whirl as
soon as a) I've got the cash to get more FX and b) I've cleared some more
gear out to make room for them!

Steve Lauder

P.S.
Has anyone come across any real-time PC FX programs that will produce any
of
the above mentioned FX?  Might save me a bit of space.