Live Looping @ Philly Fringe Festival

Check out Saturday Sept 11th when through no acts of our own projects from
three different list members will be performing....FingerPaint, Spin-17, &
Adelante....

IMP! presents a series of concerts which challenge the boundaries of
established music. Some of the most
inspired improvisors converge on Philadelphia to perform beside our own
local mavericks. Come and hear
some surprising sounds and unique ensembles.

This series runs from September 9-19, 1998. Donations are $5 at the door,
probably $8 at Nick's. Donations
for these events go directly to the performers.

Venues

Highwire Gallery
       137 N. 2nd Street Philadephia
       (215) 829-1255
Third Street Gallery
       58 N. 2nd Street Philadelphia
       (215) 625-0993
Upstairs at Nick's
       16 S. 2nd Street Philadelphia
       (215) 928-9411

Performances

       Sept 9: UNSOUND & Greg Fuchs, Highwire Gallery
       Sept 10: WOZ/Robinson & Mike Walsh's "Man in the Basement", Highwire
Gallery
       Sept 11: Fingerpaint, Ed Chang's Splint-127, & Paul Mimlitsch duo,
3rd Street Gallery
       Sept 12: COMMA, 3rd Street Gallery
       Sept 13: Catherine Vaucher (dance) & Dawn Culbertson, Highwire
Gallery
       Sept 14: Fred Martin's "The Project" & The Down Sound: "Those Damn
Degenerates Across the
       Hall", Highwire Gallery
       Sept 15: Mark Gastineau Septet: "Sorry Dad: A tribute to The Tower
Recordings" & Companion Trio,
       Highwire
       Sept 16: Temple of Bon Matin & The Bowl, Upstairs at Nick's
       Sept 17: Plankton & Music in the Key of Zero & Neil Feather,
Upstairs at Nick's
       Sept 18: Mike Taylor Trio & Margasak-Makihara-Eisenbeil-Wright,
Upstairs at Nick's. Starts at
       7PM!
       Sept 19: Straylight: Dialogues, 3rd Street Gallery

For more information go to:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/5850/fringe.html

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

A guitar-synth looping duo of dark illbience and dreamy ambience.
Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net