Re: new Squarepusher album??

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Thomas_W=F8hni?= wrote:

> Yowza , I read on a web-page that Squarepusher ha released a new CD
>called
> "Hard normal daddy". Can anyone confirm?

He does indeed have an album called Hard Normal Daddy, though it came
out over a year ago.  Since then he also put out the Big Loada EP and
the Burningn'n Tree compilation of early (pre-Feed Me Wierd Things)
music.  Apparently his newest album, which is slated for release soon,
has no sampling or programming; it's all live and all played by
Jenkinson himself.  It's slated to be released domestically (along with
Big Loada) on Nothing/Interscope.

--Andre