Loopers: Commerce vs. Conscience

Loopers!

Hoover Alan sums-up options in commerce with our music quite accurately to
my experience.  His progression resonates like the life-cycle of a
musician.

Another dimension to analyse with would be by asking: "Is what I'm doing
true to my aspirations?"
On that plane, we can only answer to our conscience.

David Kirkdorffer

        <snip>