Re: PUFFyisms

> >The only point that matters to me is this:  did the Police get payed
>when
> >he used their song? If they did than GO PUFFY GO PUFFY GO PUFFY.  :-)

You know, I took my medication, thinking it would stop me from harping on
this,
but I can't stop myself.  I believe this is the case; please correct me if
I am
wrong (because I would like to be)

Andy Summers wrote the guitar part sampled by my archenemy, who shall be
hereforward referred to as PD.

Sting, whose vocal melody was also ripped off, licensed AS's guitar part,
and
got the money for it.

Rumor has it, Mr. Summers is feeling a bit raped.

quote:

"BTW, I totally agree with what you say about Puff Daddy. The guy's not
trying to be a Snobby Artist. He's just making fun, good-times music. Seems
absurd to judge him to some high-art standard when he's clearly not trying
to be that."

The song in question was alkso supposed to be a moving tribute to the
Notorious
B.I.G.

I swear I will stop filling up your mailboxes with my prattle now.

tdb